Welcome to Allenwood Girls School, we are a catholic all Girls’ School located in the village of Allenwood and we currently have 131 students in the school. Our school was built in 1957. We welcome girls from the local catchment area of all faiths and nationalities. Our principal is Patricia Keely and our Vice-Principal is Geraldine Rafferty. We have five class teachers, one Learning Support teacher and two Special Needs Assistants. At Allenwood GNS we offer many activities to our pupils, both curricular and extra curricular.